LEGO®Pirates of the Caribbean 4183 : The Mill

LEGO®Pirates of the Caribbean 4183 : The Mill

RRP: £139
Price: £69.5
£69.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2024 Brickset ltd. Small pieces are used to give the walls a texture (a common feature in recent Lego sets); there are also stickers which are printed with rock overlays. Moving on, there are quite few interesting pieces within the first two bags, including the new bucket piece, the new bottle piece, a 1x1 dark blue tile with compass print, sword sheaths in brown, and a dark red 1x1 round brick with heart print. But the special things of this MOC are awesome as well, like Hadras his shell, Norrington and the wheel of course. The torso and leg prints are also great (with shiny gold trimmings), and a new brown scabbard piece completes the minifig.

it features the bell tower where will turner and admiral norrington fight over the key to the chest, and the wheel of the mill that contains studs on the inside and outside for your minifigs to be placed inside of for play or show. LEGO, LEGOS, LEGOLAND, TECHNIC, and the LEGO logo are registered trademarks of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.

I've built four of the new Pirates of the Caribbean sets, and it seems to me that that only the sets from On Stranger Tides include trading cards. The possibilities are endless, which makes this set superior to, say, a spaceship or the like where your choices are limited. On the reverse side, you can see a ladder leading up just inside the doorway, a barrel with a fish (I wonder how long that's been in the abandoned tower), and a bottle of rum. It'll be on out blog in the next day, with so many reviews, we actually are all booked up for a while.

It is great to see one of Davy Jones' henchmen, would love to see more in future waves as I thought they were all visually very interesting. Even if you haven't seen Dead Man's Chest, the second installment in the PotC series, you've probably heard of the epic scene on which this set is based off of. For my second and final Pirates of the Caribbean review, I'll be taking a closer look at 4183: The Mill. It's a bit cramped, as the structure obviously isn't as big as the one in the film, but it is playable.I was very skeptical about the interior and the patchiness of the building when I saw the first pictures of it. This minifig's printing is quite nice, and there's even a new hairpiece that can be used as a common shell.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop